Why didn't I receive an email reply?
To be sure you are receiving your order email notifications, package tracking notifications, and if subscribed, our newsletter, we strongly recommend you take the following actions:
- Add [email protected] to your contact list or address book.
- If [email protected] is already in your address book, check your spam filter settings to be sure our content and/or address isn't blocked.
- Add [email protected] to your email providers Approved Senders List. Here's how to Add Approved Senders to:
- Are you using a webmail provider such as AOL, Yahoo, or Hotmail? These providers throttle delivery, which can sometimes result in emails taking about 24 hours to be delivered to a specific email account.
- If you are not receiving notification emails from us it could mean your email provider has placed us on their block list. Should that ever happen, we recommend using an email address that is not from live.com, hotmail.com, msn.com, or outlook.com. These email providers frequently sort our email into the receivers’ junk folder so be sure to look in there.